Saturday, March 8, 2014

Vanity, thy name is ...

... mine!

I have always, always, always wanted a vanity.  They have always symbolized beauty and elegance and glamour, and now I have one!

I scored this for $35 on craigslist.  No smells, no wobbles.  The veneer is in awful shape, which is fine because I want to paint her and I wouldn't do that if the finish could be resurrected.

I'm going to let her "talk to me" and tell me what she wants to wear.  My bedroom is Paris grey and white, so I am sure those colors will come into play (along with some silver leafing, perhaps).

Happy  :)




Linking up at:

Mod Vintage Life - Mod Mix Monday
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
Miss Mustard Seed - Furniture Feature Friday






1 comment:

  1. I love your vanity! I can't wait to see how you dress her up in your room! What a great find. I love mid century furniture!

    Linking from Mod Mix Monday,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete