She is turning out exactly as I imagined her. What I've done thus far:
- stripped the dead, cracking and lifting veneer
- base is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White
- trim is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Grey
- the trim was then silver-leafed, as was the detail on back of the princess bench and the drawer handles
- the princess bench fabric was a white damask tablecloth from Home Goods that was dyed with the ASCP Paris Grey
I'm working on the big round mirror now.
I've also made an arrangement with Portland Antiques and Collectibles in Portland PA to have a space in their store. I'm not sure of the "opening date", but I'm really very excited.